"Are we lost?"
He could see it in my eyes; what I wanted was an honest answer, and fortunately he was willing to give me one. He nodded solemnly, and I knew the realization wasn’t easy for him to come to. “But I have an idea. Give me that loaf of bread you happen to have in your backpack.”
I skeptically handed it over. “What are you planning?”
"I’m going to leave a trail. So that if someone finds the trail they can follow it to where we are."
"Did you get that idea from that one fairy tale?"
"Yeah, maybe, whatever. Look it’s worth a shot."
I gave in. I didn’t really like bread anyway. We continued on foot for six more miles until we ran out of bread. It didn’t matter anyway, because that’s when the wolves caught up to us.
never skip leg day
after watching anaconda
IT TOOK ME TWO TIMES TO UNDERSTAND WHAT WAS GOING ON, HOLY FUCKING SHIT MY SIDES.
smoeone pls reblog this with a source link omg
looks like I just wasn’t vulgar enough for rawrimadinosaur3212
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
I FOUND A SECRET SHARING WEBSITE AND THIS IS THE BEST ONE
Oreo Toothpaste Prank